Sally Jo's T-Tapp Testimonial, May 2010:
Dear Ms. Tapp:
It is my great joy to share with you some of the health benefits I have experienced since starting T-Tapp in October of 2009.
I have primary Lymphedema in my forearms/hands and severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and stopped my regular periods soon after I had my one and only child at 40 (rheumatologist told me I should not consider having any more children). Also I had recently developed trigger finger on one hand that wouldn't straighten out till at least 10am every day…ugh!
I found T-Tapp by searching "lymph" on another health website which led to a post by a T-Tapper who mentioned the lymphatic system...I'm SO thankful for that person...spreading the good news of T-Tapp!
Here’s what I posted on the T-Tapp forums after doing the workout about 10 times total since receiving it:
* now have hardly any pain in my joints
* got my period (can't even remember last time) after 2 days of working out
* my trigger finger straightens out immediately upon awakening (and now months later I no longer have trigger finger)
* marked reduction in double chin
* breasts have gotten much lighter (never ever knew that breasts were totally lymphatic which Teresa pointed out in her "Yes You Can" message) - this is huge for me because the same year my Lymphedema manifested I had weaned my son and could not STAND the feeling of my huge, heavy and therefore uncomfortable breasts and got a referral (thank god I never acted on it) for reduction surgery.
* reduction in swelling in arms with muscle definition starting to show through
* have the energy and strength to keep up with my active 7 year old who LOVES doing hoe-downs with me!
After doing T-Tapp for a few months I posted:
This may not sound like a big deal to anyone but me but...for the last 7 years or so I have not been able to close my hand around the handle of a chopping knife - very uncomfortable and inefficient!
Just yesterday I was slicing onions for cream of onion soup and noticed that my hand was closing around the knife handle no problem...! The only thing that has changed is that I am now doing T-Tapp.
Finally, a few days ago I posted:
Saturday I carried a lawn chair across our yard (about 200 feet) and thought nothing of it. The next day I was peeling potatoes and all of a sudden - wham - back spasm so bad I couldn't breathe or stand. I had dropped off doing T-Tapp after commencing the homeschooling of my 1st grader in December so this is probably why I had the episode.
My husband and son did their best to get me to go to bed but I said "No I'm going to do PBS". I did it and was able to go back to making dinner with just a little pain. Today it is normal!
Even though I have not been regularly Tapping since December, I maintain the health benefits detailed above.
Ms. Tapp, I thank you not only for your faithfulness to move ahead with your vision to share this with the world, but also for the community that has sprouted up on your message boards. I call it my T-Tapp Sisterhood. I can go there with any question about your program and within an hour I have the help of one (sometimes several) certified T-Tapp Trainers. I can also ask any type of question (health, homeschooling, childrearing…you name it!) and the folks there are so helpful and kind and supportive.
Praise God for you Teresa! This program was an answer to a profoundly desperate heart's cry to God for mercy and help.
Love and thanks to God for you,